LACKEBY CENTRE DRIVEN SCRAPER CDS
Grit separation with many process features and low life cycle costs
Lackeby Centre driven scraper is a centre driven sludge scrape.
- Competitive investment cost
- Low operating costs
- Torque switch that breaks the power immediately at overload
Lackeby Centre driven scraper comprises the following components (see below):
- Service bridge made of steel, stainless steel or concrete
- Drive unit with overload protection and bearing for the scraper device
- Bottom layer support bushing and bearing for units up to about 10 m in diameter
- Pipe shaft
- Scraper arms with tie rods for level adjustment
- Scraper rubber (if necessary)In addition, in- and outlet systems are required. Floating sludge drainage can be delivered as an option.
Lackeby Centre driven scraper’s drive unit for centre-driven scrapers are available in many different sizes and are fitted with a reliable emergency shutdown for overload and bearing or slewing ring to take up the load from the weight of the scraper device.
The drive is equipped with a spring strut with limit switches to be connected in a hold-circuit to stop the motor when overloaded.
The bearing is of spherical type of units up to about 10 m in diameter with a liquid bottom layer bushing with bolt fitted stock seat.
The bearing plate of the drive unit is attached with an overload protection and is made by steel and bolted to the service bridge.
Lackeby Centre driven scraper’s scraper mechanism is constructed of a rotating vertical pipe shaft to which two scraper arms are connected. As mentioned, the smaller units are equipped with a top spherical type of bearing and a water lubricated bus that can handle the centrifugal forces.
1. Floating Sludge Scraper
2. Drive Unit
3. Pipe Shaft
4. Scrape Arm
5. Scrape Sheet