LACKEBY ROTO-SIEVE® SEPTIC UNIT RSS
High performance septic receiving with world class screening technology
When high receiving capacity, reliability and low costs are the priorities
Water and wastewater applications
- Septic receiving (external sludge)
- Overflow screening
- By-pass screening
- Due to its large capacity and excellent reliability, the unit is able to empty a tank truck and trailer in approximately 15 minutes.
- High degree of separation due to perforated drum and pressureless separation.
- Automatic flow control based on the septic sludge content ensures optimal flow.
- No sealed openings or internal moving parts that can result in material passing through. The entire flow must pass through a perforated hole to reach the downstream process.
- The lifetime of the screen is normally more than 20 years.
- Self-cleaning design for low degree of maintenance.
- Few moving wear parts which are accessable without cranes or any other lifting devices.
- Low energy consumption.
- Low spray-water consumption assures substantial savings in water costs compared to competing products.
- Odour problems are highly reduced or eliminated since there is no accumulation of stagnant liquid.
- The advanced carbon fiber polychain drive system eliminates the need for trunnion wheels. This significantly lowers maintenance and improves reliability.
- No chains of any kind results in less maintenance issues. No need for automatic oilers.
- Easy access for full visual inspection thanks to lightweight fiberglass covers.
Lackeby Roto-Sieve® septic unit RSS 24
Lackeby Roto-Sieve® septic unit RSS 36
Lackeby Roto-Sieve® septic unit RSS 48