LACKEBY SCREW PRESS SP
Lackeby Screw press is developed and dimensioned for heavy duty and efficient dewatering
Lackeby Screw press can be delivered as a combined washing and pressing unit. Material is washed during transport and dewatered in the unit’s perforated dewatering zone. A plug of dewatered material is formed at the outlet end due to the resistance created by three counterforce plates which is the key to reach the very high amount of dry substance.
Lackeby Screw press is equipped with an inspection hatch to make maintenance simpler and enable inspection of the press pipe. As standard, screw presses are made in stainless steel (1.4301) or (1.4436) with LDX wear plates.
The new design reduces the friction between the spiral and the wear plates to a minimum bu using the compressed waste as a “bearing”which lifts the spiral to a center position. Spirals are made of black material (S355J0) as standard, but are also avaliable in stainless steel.
- New screenings washing system
- New press pipe cleaning system
- New through design
- New spiral design
- New press system – Higher dry solids
- Secure operation
- Robust design
- Simple inspection via a hatch in the press unit.
- Enhances efficiency of dewatering and transport, and minimises wear
- Prolongs service life
- Makes flushing and maintenance easier
- Minimises risk of clogging.
- Paper and pulp
- Slaughterhouse waste
- Municipal and industrial wastewater screenings
- Fruit and vegetable waste
- Brewery waste.