Great knowledge by manufacturing shaftless spirals
Lackeby Products has more than 50 years’ experience of dimensioning and manufacturing shaftless spirals. Lackeby Spirals are developed and dimensioned for efficient transport and minimal maintenance.
The shaftless spiral is particularly suitable for transport of materials that tend to tangle with, and stick to, a shafted spiral. Materials with variable particle sizes and irregular shapes can also be transported without problem using shaftless spirals. Shaftless spirals reduce maintenance needs, as they can work filled to a far greater degree.
As standard, spirals are manufactured in black material (S355J0), stainless steel (1.4301) or (1.4436). Lackeby Products makes single, double and triple spirals, as well as spirals with various reinforcements. Flat steel in dimensions from 10×3 mm up to 100×30 mm is used for spiral production. The manufacturing technique creates a finished spiral with an equal pitch over its entire length. Spirals can be made with outer diameters up to 860 mm.
Spirals in black material before extraction.
- Even pitch over the entire spiral
- Minimizes maintenance needs
- No central shaft
- Robust design
Stainless steel spirals of varying diameter and pitch.
- Enhances efficiency of transport and reduces wear
- Extends service life of the screw conveyor
- Fuels: wood chips, straw, sawdust, wood dust, peat, pellets, carbon
- Waste matter: sludge, slaughterhouse waste, garbage, ashes, metal grindings
- Food products: grain, powder, sugar, salt, flour, meal, various waste products
- Paper and pulp: knot handling, pulp, fibre sludge, wood chips, bark, sand, screenings
- Recycled paper: pulper reject, heavy reject, fibre sludge, screenings